Reclaimed Junior (Slope) Curb
Reclaimed granite slope curb, typically +/- 5" X 12" X variable length. Named for its primary use… slope retainers, along off-ramps and on-ramps. This material can be also used as vertical driveway curb, patio and garden edging, patio, hillside stabilization and driveway pavers. Also, great as wall building material, driveway aprons, and steps. Environmentally friendly/recycled. Better and longer lasting substitute than concrete or wood products.
Click to contact us about Salvaged Granite Junior Slope Curbing
Reclaimed Granite Junior Curb
- Color –Reclaimed and salvaged granite curbing may come from different quarries and as a result colors vary greatly.
- Look – Granite from old New England quarries has a much darker color than the newer granite curb you see to today.
- Wear –beautiful natural wear.
- Size – 4”-6” in height and 12” in depth with lengths of 12” up to 3 and 4 feet long.
- Clean – mostly clean and free of mortar or concrete
- Versatility – pavement, steps, small dry stack walls...
Reclaimed Granite Slope Curbing
Typically newer than hand split standard curb makes this reclaimed material ideal for historical looking paving applications. Reclaimed granite curbing is a popular salvaged material because of its versatility. Makes rustic landscape steps, unique patios, small planting beds, foot bridges, the uses are endless for this highly sought after piece of history.
Click to contact us about Reclaimed Granite Junior Slope Curbs